Chili Cookoff RULES
2023 CONTEST RULES
(Competition is limited to a maximum of 12 participants)
- CHILI MUST BE FREE OF ANY AND ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS.
- Please bring a minimum of two gallons of fully cooked VEGAN CHILI at serving temperature (chafing dishes with canned heat will be provided).
- You must supply your own serving utensil sufficient to scoop into 3 oz. tasting cups.
- Each contestant MUST submit a copy of their chili ingredients, including any known allergens, no later than March 22nd to [email protected]
- Please be on-site and ready to set up by 11am the morning of the contest. Attendees will be permitted to begin tasting at 12pm.
- Entrants will be provided with a pre-assigned spot which will be numbered with an official event identification.
- Take down may not begin until after tasting ends at 3pm.
- PLEASE pack away and fully clean your area of all trash and food debris.
1ST Place Prize $100
2ND Place Prize $75
3RD Place Prize $50
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT!
With each new animal who comes to dwell at CHFS, our life-preserving work continues.
Contributions from donors
-guardian angels for the animals–
make it so that every resident is provided with top-quality care.
The little darlings deserve, and they receive, the very best…
Because of YOU!